The new AVID Triad Slipper Clutch fits the AE B4 and the TLR 22 lineup and has several advantages over the current slipper offerings. The design allows the clutch to transmit power, yet still maintain a degree of slip without overheating. The amount of difference in the clutch can only be explained after running it. When racers run our clutch, and then switch back to standard, it becomes clear how many areas of the track the AVID clutch improves the car.
We are offering two kit setups to better suit your needs. The only difference between the Mod and Stock kits will be the spurs that are included. That’s right we are including two spurs in each kit with the Mod kit having 81/84 and the Stock 72/75.
- smoother throttle/brake feel in jumps as well as turns
- consistent performance (jumps are the same every lap)
- light weight, compact design (TRIAD 11.2g Vs. Stock 16.4g)
- longer life with less maintenance
- preview at nationals / avidrc.com